Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cataloging today

I decided to work on cataloging my photos today.  Not very glamourous work, but it needs to be done.  Have you ever wanted to find a photo that you'd taken years ago, say of a specific flower, but don't remember exactly where it is on your hard drive?  Did you ever find yourself thinking, "Now what did I name that folder?"  Well...

Cataloging/tagging/labeling your photos only way to find photos by keyword searching, rather than guesswork.

So that's what I'm working on today.  Whoo-hoo!

I'm using Adobe's Lightroom, because it plays nice with Photoshop.  But honestly there are many many other options out there.  If you're interested, do a Google search on "photo cataloging software", and see what you find.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment